Noble Park Bowls Club Inc is very proud that they are able to keep their membership to a minimum, possibly the least expensive of any bowls club in the country, basic Club Membership and a Social Member of is only $30 per year, of course the capitation fee of the various bowling competitions must be added:
- Basic Club Membership & Social Member Fee $30, plus
- Bowls Victoria/SandBelt Capitation Fee $60 for Pennant Players
- Southern District Electric Light Association Capitation Fee $7
- Victorian Indoor Bowls Association Capitation Fee $7
- First Year Membership Includes, Free Club Membership (Social Bowlers $30), Free Club Pennant Shirt, No Bowls Victoria Affiliation Fees, Free Club Noble Membership, Free Use Of Club Bowls For Training
Become a member of the most progressive club in the area! Download Membership Application Form 43.4kb PDF.
For a low $30 Membership fee our club offers the following:
- Free Club Polo shirt for all Pennant Players
- Social, Barefoot Bowls each week all year round.
- Corporate Bowls on request.
- Junior Development
- Free Coaching
- Social Events, friendly atmosphere
- Craft Classes
We also enter teams in Pennant Competitions on Saturday, Tuesday, Tuesday night and Indoor Carpet Bowls (affiliation fees apply)
Lawn bowls is no longer a older persons sport anymore, more and more teenagers and young people are taking it up