Barefoot and Social Bowls is available on most days all year round at Noble Park Bowls Club. we will provide the bowls, and the basic bowls coaching you need to have a fun couple of hours in the sun or under lights. Our greens are natural grass, not synthetic, so you can look forward to that lovely soft feeling under your feet.
The cost is free which includes all equipment, sausage sizzle, although we call it barefoot bowls, we prefer people wear flat sole shoes whilst playing, thongs are ok!
Ever Tried Lawn Bowls ? Come along, get your friends together and have a go at Barefoot Lawn Bowls
Our surrounds and garden areas are there for your enjoyment, but drinks and food are not permitted on the greens.
Bowls supplied, All welcome,
Lawn bowls is easy to learn and you will not feel like your in the way at our club. We are happy to have you here and even happier to see you having fun playing lawn bowls.
There is a BBQ that you can use and our bar will always be available. It doesn’t matter if you are a small or large group, we have facilities available to let you enjoy yourself. For a small of friends or larger groups it is definitely a good idea to book in advance, especially in the summer months.
So why not come down, you get some exercise, have a laugh, meet different people and experience something new. We can organize various competitions to make it even more interesting. You are always welcome at Noble Park Bowls Club. To book please Contact Marj Gissing 0408 664 226
For many reasons the youth in our community are not participating in sport outside of the required participation within their school environment. As a community club we feel we can break down some of these barriers to participation by offering an alternative to the more high profiled sports.
The Noble Park Bowls club has structured a youth program that will allow all children regardless of their ability, gender, age and background the opportunity to be involved not only in a sporting environment but also within a community club.
Who are we?
• Noble Park Bowls club was formed in 1987
• The club has over 200 male & female members of all ages and abilities
• We operate of outstanding greens at 45-56 Moodemere Street Noble Park
• Our membership fees are one of the lowest within the municipality
• The club offers accredited coaching
• NPBC has a strong community focus and strongly encourages its members to not only follow the other affiliated clubs but also to be involved in other community events
• The club offers all levels of competition
• NPBC also has social bowls, barefoot bowls, Indoor bowls. Noble park is also the home club of Blind Bowls Victoria
• The bowls club is an affiliated member of Club Noble, which has several different sporting groups affiliated to them.
o Senior football
o Junior football/ Netball
10 Reasons to play bowls
• It’s fun and family-friendly
• There are a lot of reasons why bowls is fun. One is that the whole family – youngest to oldest – can play!
• Easy to learn
• There aren’t many sports where you can get the hang of it in a few seconds.
• It’s social
• Bowling clubs are a great social place to meet new friends, or catch up with current ones.
• Anyone can play
• Bowls is for everyone, regardless of age, gender, cultural background or ability.
• There is a club near you
• More than 520 clubs throughout Victoria, so there will be one within easy distance of home or work.
• It’s cheap
• Far cheaper to play or join a club than many other sports
• You don’t need much equipment to start
• Flat soled shoes and a set of bowls. Our club has bowls to loan, and even without the right shoes, there’s barefoot bowls.
• Lots of different ways to play
• You can play alone, or with a team. For a long time, a short time, socially, against mates or play with the whole family.
• It’s active and outdoors
• It’s a great way to stay active, fit, and healthy and get outdoors.
• You can represent Australia
• Heaps of opportunities to represent your state and country. Bowls is a Commonwealth Games sport.